In today’s post by Mrs. Cat, she urges us to think of five blessings. Even when things are going rough, as they have been for me lately, I can always think of five blessings, because there are five members of my family besides me! 🙂
Here are my blessings, right off the top of my head:
- After a decade of asking for it, I am so grateful to God that we live in the countryside (on good old American soil!).
- I am thankful for Tim, who works hard to provide for us, and who gives me anything I ask, especially when I look at him in just the right way (how else do you think I got him to agree to the goats?).
- I am thankful for our four children. Not only did we get four blessings, but we were double-blessed by having two boys and two girls.
- I am thankful for this house that I get to work in daily.
- I am most thankful that I get to stay at home with our children. They are a treat that I would not miss!
What are your five blessings?